Saturday, December 8, 2012

Welcome

So I have been loosing most of my afternoons in Pinterest's Crafts section. I can get lost in there for DAYS, days I tell you! I thought it would be amusing for someone like me, who loves to DIY anything and yet is not "crafty" in the sense that I'm any good at it, to try out some of these crafts and blog my successes and failures and throw in some tips that might not be in the instructions.

I will update as I finish a craft. I will link to the post where I got the idea and give credit where credit is due. I will show you progression pictures so you can see the steps, and I will show you the finished results. Hopefully they will be amazing masterpieces, but more then likely they will not. I will even show you the disasters and tell you why they came out that way.

I hope you guys enjoy these posts as much as I will enjoy making them.

:-)



No comments:

Post a Comment